Do you yearn for a healthier lifestyle?
…but have neither the time nor the motivation to achieve it. Exercise in the comfort and privacy of your own home at a time that suits you. Juggling work, family life and a wealth of other commitments can often mean that there’s no time for the gym, so exercising at home is the perfect solution.
Buying expensive equipment, that may not be suitable for you, and end up unused and collecting dust in the garage.
Hire your exercise equipment from us and ensure that it’s really right for you. We have name brand, quality fitness equipment for hire.
- To try different types of equipment and see what really works for you!
- Minimum outlay with no commitment
- State-of-the-art computerized fitness equipment
- Your needs may only be short-term, perhaps you are recovering from and injury, or maybe are training for a specific sporting event.
- No travelling to the gym, your equipment is available to you and all the family 24/7.
- You don’t have to worry about the weather getting in the way of your workout.
- Enjoy exercising at your own pace in complete privacy.
- Minimum hire period is only 1 month.
- No membership or joining fees.
- Save hundreds of pounds on your annual gym subscription. The average cost of a gym is £50 per month and the joining fee is extra.
- You’ll no longer be paying for something you don’t use, it is well known that fitness equipment purchases tend to turn into ‘clothes horses’ or sit in the corner and gather dust. When you hire from us, simply return it when you are done.
- We offer full phone and email support. Should you require any advice please call 0798 864 0784 or email email@example.com
It has helped increase my motivation and energy levels. I felt in much better shape with noticeable improvement in the toning of my bottom, legs & tummy. I haven’t felt so good, and only 10 mins a day.
Hiring one of your Power Plates was superb. I found the power plate really easy to use and it has made a real difference in losing weight & toning up. I have recommended your services to a number of my friends.